Cars going to scrap

There are two cars (1961 & 1967) sitting at a yard in Muncie, Indiana that are for sale $595 each. MUST BE GONE BY WEDNESDAY OR GOING TO BE SCRAPPED. There was a sale on Saturday where most cars were bought up by scrappers. The owner will be around some today and most of the day tomorrow. He will be watching the remaining stock of his life's work get crushed. I do not have contact information. The only way I have been able to get information is on Facebook (Indiana pontiacs LLC)& owner (Steve Snyder). The owner is moving to Colorado. The. crusher arrives Wednesday morning. I wish I had the time or would head down and try to save these cars. At least parts. I believe the cars in the one photo are the ones in question. There was a 1961 but believe that one is gone.

Attachments

• IMG_1906.jpg
    IMG_1906.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_1907.jpg
    IMG_1907.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 355
At least one sold.

According to the owner of the yard the 1967 has been sold. No further information.

Attachments

• IMG_1935.jpg
    IMG_1935.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 191
I don't think I have ever seen one of those Memphian ambulances restored. There are A LOT of them around yet of that same vintage in like condition, usually in salvage yards.

Back