Deland Car Show and Florida PCS is there

Spent a very nice evening in Deland with the "Ga-Father" and the rigs. First time for Bill and we talked up the 2012 PCS meet coming up with many interested people saying they will swing by.

Attachments

• IMG_1975[1].jpg
    IMG_1975[1].jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_5666[1].jpg
    IMG_5666[1].jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_8054[1].jpg
    IMG_8054[1].jpg
    44 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_8165[1].jpg
    IMG_8165[1].jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_8571[1].jpg
    IMG_8571[1].jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_9378[1].jpg
    IMG_9378[1].jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 257
squad bench use

what no backboard,no c collar? got a picture somewhere of me strapped to a backboard and then stood up and tied to tree. rookie initiation off subject but a memory flashback.

Kyle securing one to a fracture board, gives you the feel of what it is like,totally professional,however where you end up once secured is a hoot for us older medics,we put one against a hydro pole with a sign,"FREE":rofl1:

boy I can tell you guys never napped on the return from a run. never on the gurney!!! you know that the last person on there had something wrong with them. but always feet forward, that way when the idiot driving slams on the brake you don't go head first into the bulkhead. but then we would not have all that junk on the gurney eather who wants to clean it off everytime you go to use it and were you put it if it dosent have a spot all ready.

Where there any wips and chains or a feather duster too ?

:whip:

:yankchain:

Ahhh hha ! Now I know why Richard is always wanting snow......

To cool down after hanging out with his hottie !!!

:letitsnow::snow2_smi::snow_smi:

:specool:

Back