Has Anyone Shipped A Stretcher?

Several years ago, Bill Leverett bought one from someone back east & the cheapest way was Greyhound. Since they didnt ship to Canada, he had it shipped to Seattle & I picked it up for him. Not sure what it cost him though

uShip.com is also an option. Have had several people who have bought bilky things use them.

you tie the wheels up so it doesn't drop, place cardboard over and under the mattress, right the address on the top cardboard including the phone number and it ships on the bus for the price of a anywhere ticket about 100 bucks including insurance. it's not door to door delivery. but you don't need to put it on a pallet either. done a lot both receiving and shipping that way. till the price of these things got out of line

Greyhound

Rick is correct. I had a stretcher from Ron Devies in Ohio shipped via Greyhound. It was less than 100$. I have also shipped from Bellingham Washington to Cailifornia the same way. At the time, as long as it was "bundled up" and no loose parts to fall off or snag on anything else it was good to go. No box needed. I wrapped it in the movers plastic film wrap.

Geryhound will not ship across the border though.

Rick is correct. I had a stretcher from Ron Devies in Ohio shipped via Greyhound. It was less than 100$. I have also shipped from Bellingham Washington to Cailifornia the same way. At the time, as long as it was "bundled up" and no loose parts to fall off or snag on anything else it was good to go. No box needed. I wrapped it in the movers plastic film wrap.

Geryhound will not ship across the border though.

with it wrapped in movers plastic, it was quite the sight wheeling it outside the package pickup at the bus depot and loading it into the back of my hearse

Back