Cleaning Day

Brendan Martin

PCS Member
Next weekend I am bringing the 63 Superior to it's first car show. It is a fire apparatus show to benefit a fire museum in a nearby city. So yesterday I brought the 63 to the firehouse, and in between calls did some cleaning and polishing. I sent Paul some lousy cell phone photos, he said he would resize them and post them for me. Thanks Paul. Next weekend I will provide more photos with a real camera but they also made need resizing. I am NOT good with a camera, for this I am sorry. Hope everyone enjoyed the Memorial Day weekend.

hey brendan, ive held off saying anything about your 63 but i have to say something, i think this is the finest car ive never seen in person. i truly love this car. the color combo is great and the detail is great. hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else is. i love it. my son is named landon martin, something tells me we are cousins somehow, ya never know. keep up the good work.

Car is beautiful Brendan and Ed has done it again. Keep the pictures coming man and learn to use that camera after all, it's only a camera.

PS: Put some paint on that tailpipe. :pat:

Richard better keep his daytime job, since he is never going to make it as a painter... :badbad:

There is a little overspray on the tailpipe. Any suggestions for cleaning it off? Ed said he left a few odds and ends for me to do. He didn't leave many!

63 tailpipe

some black spray paint for bbq pit works great. krylon makes it and it works great. after all its painted already. wont hurt it , worked on my 71 monte carlo and still looks great...

drive it off couple hr on the hy and it will be gone maybe that enamel is hard once it sets up. 220 wet paper is the fastest way to get it off. you spray the high temp on and in 6 months it got rust streaking threw

Back