Fall Cleaning

Tony Karsnia - Deceased - 1971-2020

September 12, 1971 - November 2, 2020
Was a beautiful day here in Minnesota, so I decided to take advantage of it by doing some fall cleaning and rearranging out in the big garage. Lined the fleet up for a photo. Since we still have the Lincoln, I decided to see if we built a large enough garage for 4.

Yes, we did! And deep enough for the deck furniture, tractor, and other misc. stuff to fit. :cool:

Attachments

• znovcars1.jpg
    znovcars1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 327
  • znovcars2.jpg
    znovcars2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 310
Rick,

If you really want the Lincoln, make me a reasonable offer. We are going to be bringing a '68 Cadillac ambulance back from Idaho pretty soon, so arranging transportation out your way might be ideal. I wish I could keep the Lincoln; it runs, rides, and drives like brand new and is very comfortable. Excellent road car.

Josh,

Thanks for your compliment. Our 'ol girls are far from perfect, but we are proud of them.

Rick you buy the lincolin and I'll fix the rust spots before I bring it out bring it out.
now don't you wish you had but 2 16 foot doors on the front. it just goes to show no matter how big you go it's never big enough. now then if you put a 9 foor door on the side in the rear you could back two more in there. but I had better shut up I'll never be invited back :D

Tony -You've been hanging around George........

He is famous for putting four cars into three spaces in multiples.

Rick,

If you really want the Lincoln, make me a reasonable offer. We are going to be bringing a '68 Cadillac ambulance back from Idaho pretty soon, so arranging transportation out your way might be ideal. I wish I could keep the Lincoln; it runs, rides, and drives like brand new and is very comfortable. Excellent road car.

Josh,

Thanks for your compliment. Our 'ol girls are far from perfect, but we are proud of them.

Unfortunately for both of us, Tony, my finances do not allow for ANY new purchases at the moment. Im going to have to file this one under "One that got away".

Nice looking fleet, Tony! I designed my garage here at home for the "dream possibility" of accomodating 3 hightop ambulances with room to open all their doors inside. Since that hasn't happened, I can easily get 4 cars in that garage by "V-ing" the two in the middle bay!I keep my truck on one end and whatever professional car is in residence on the other. Which by the way is a VERY nice '81 S&S Victoria listed for sale elsewhere on this board :D I'm going to need the space when the '75 M-M combo emerges from the body shop.

Back