Landeau Bar ID I just bought them

I bought these at a flea market today and thought they would fit my 57 Eureka,,,,wrong,,,anyway they are 45 in. from center end hole to center hole, anyone know what theyre off of, the guy told me should be off a cadillac

Attachments

• landeau bars I bot 001.jpg
    landeau bars I bot 001.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 197
  • landeau bars I bot 002.jpg
    landeau bars I bot 002.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 185
Jon,
Do you need pictures of 57 Eureka landau bars? I would be happy to e-mail you some. If you need those measurements again, let me know. I have been watching out for them for you. If they come up, I will let you know ASAP!!!! If I cannot reach you quickly, I will buy them and hold them for you. I know you need them, and are good for it. Not looking to make any $$$ at all...will sell them to you for exactly what I paid for them. Your coach needs them, and that is all that matters. As far as the opera/coach lights are concerned, I have been looking into silicone molding the ones I have...I am not sure if that will work for you or not. I.M. me if you could make use of a mold. They sell the silicone molding kits on Amazon for between $50 and $100. I will have to get some tech support from Ed before I remove my opera/coach lights...I would not want to mess anything up. Ed, if you are out there, please advise.

If you can not see any fastiners then it's normal bolted on from inside. On the eureks the upholstery Is nailed on and they used a lot of them into the wood. They would most likely be brass castings. Eureka did most everything in brass. I know there is a place down there doing custom castings. I would look them up and show them a few close up shots to see if it was practical for them to reproduce.

Channing thanks, I still have the pictures you sent me. Yes Im still looking for 1957 landeau bars let me know if you come across a set. Im still not sure if I want repo lanterns I think for now I want 2 originals, but lets see. Right now I really would like to find out where or what car these bars go on and what year. Thanks here to everyone and you all know what Im looking for and heres my # if anyone can help 905-706-2747 Heres a pic of my car with wrong bars 1968 and NO lanterns

Attachments

• hearse may 15 funeral home 007.jpg
    hearse may 15 funeral home 007.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 105
  • hearse may 15 funeral home 013.jpg
    hearse may 15 funeral home 013.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 104
Jon, spend anywhere from free to about $300.00. I have never spent more than $250 on a set of landau bars. That said, if I needed them for an awesome 57 Eureka, I may spend more if I found them. They will turn up...The folks on this site know you need them. If anyone sees them, I am sure they will be sure to let you know.

Back