'70 C-B Ambulance In Fresno

I see that the back bumper, the skirts, and some other parts are in the back of the coach. Unfortunately, it looks like the floor and cabinet are gone. It would be worth a call, if interested, as he may still have the cabinet.

Calling Dan Scully!!

I see that the back bumper, the skirts, and some other parts are in the back of the coach. Unfortunately, it looks like the floor and cabinet are gone. It would be worth a call, if interested, as he may still have the cabinet.

Calling Dan Scully!!

If it had the same glass as the 65 I would be all over it. I think 68 or 69 is the last year for the bent glass rear window?

Attachments

• DSC03611.jpg
    DSC03611.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 331
Somebody needs it, looks cheaper than a box of rocks, but I am not in the market. I will be shot at sunrise by my wife if I even think about it.

You will find variations in the years in all side glass also. They changed how the hooked it to the regulators. As the saying goes you have to own one to know. My question would be rather or not you could swap rear doors. As that might be the only option if a back glass gets broken.

Back