Parts for '76 Superior Cadillac Ambulance

Not mine....

I got a call tonight from Dave Stein in Ontario. He is working on restoring the '76 Superior Cadillac that was wrecked earlier this year (prior thread here). He called hoping I could help him with some items he needed. I can't, but someone certainly can.

He needs:
1) Curtains. You don't have to give him yours, he would be fine if someone could loan him a set so he could have new ones made, or he said, if you can take yours to someone that can do it and have them make a new set, he'd buy 'em. He particularly wants to make sure the snaps are in the right place.

2) Trim around the taillight/backup light in the bumper, right side.

3) Side air intake scoop.

He's putting a lot of work into restoring the ambulance after it was wrecked. He bought a '76 hearse as a parts donor. He's having the frame of the ambulance straightened. I drove this ambulance for a movie job, back when it was still in service with Central Ambulance in Tulsa. I'm glad it's being repaired.

By the way, he's doing fine. Sounds completely recovered from his injuries. He's still mad at the girl who hit his car (and wouldn't we all be?).

I know some folks scour parts yards, surely you can help out with the little stuff. If you have some, contact me privately and I'll give you his phone number.

Have him get me a list of everything that he might need. I should be able to get most of it off of that '75 Superior 54" that I posted this past week. I know that both side air intakes are there.

Kurt

Dave is like a caveman with no computer.

He only calls people and talks to them in person like in the olden days !
He loves to talk too !

He comes across strong but he isn't really like he sounds in person.
He does love procars and has spent a lot working on restoring his
ambulance buy parts cars and parts.

I will send a PM with his contact info.
Darren

Dave called me the other night about the curtains in my '76 Superior. He wanted the dimensions so he can have someone make them. We were on the phone for quite a while! I went out and measured the curtains and called him back. He said he may try to make the Micro-Meet.

Back