245/60 R17 Whitewalls?

Kent Dorsey

PCS Member / Funeral Director
Any resource you might know of for a 245/60 R17 Whitewalls? Harry Evans suggested there might be a Vogue white wall with yellow stripe, anyone else have a suggestion?

Kent, I just looked today after me post on the other thread. The whitewalls on my 2003 L are 225-60-r17. I looked on Discounts website and it looks like they have discontinued them. The only 245-60-r17 is a Michellin blackwall .

Kent, I have had good luck with American Classics sold by Universal Tire out of Hershey, Pa. I have bought several sets of whitewall radials for several procars in proper load range. They are not inexpensive, but they are made in America and they look and drive great. If you call before noon on a weekday, you will have your tires the next day. I highly recommend them.

I have tried them as well as most tire manufacturers we have become familiar with, it seems this particular size in a whitewall does not exist right now...

Turns out the 245/60R17 tire is hard to find, I think, we found out that Michelin was the only one to manufacture one now, and they didn't have any whitewalls available... used tirestickers to add whitewalls... they look pretty good though I have some concerns about how easy they will be to clean...

Attachments

• 03 lincoln in service 009.jpg
    03 lincoln in service 009.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 88
Back