WANTED: Superior coach, cash in-hand

Anyways yes Dwayne you have to have a briefcase full of cash with your name plates in the brief case as well. "It's the politics of contraband, it's the smuggler's blues".

I've earned my badge already then if a suitcase counts Ron! When I flew to Florida to buy the S&S & drive it home... a set of Ohio "historical vehicle" plates were in the suitcase with my coach nameplates. Port Columbus airport security thought I was nuts when that was explained...

I like to have the bills bundled by the thousands, a set of historical plates, my nameplates and a .45 ACP just for a nice touch.

I like to have the bills bundled by the thousands, a set of historical plates, my nameplates and a .45 ACP just for a nice touch.

For the record... I did offer to visit BOTH Chief Ron & Aaron Greene with a briefcase full of cash, divided into thousands, and a set of license plates but they declined the offer. Was in the hopes of leaving the cash behind & driving home a Pontiac Superior combo!!! Don't blame you guys for keeping your Superiors, they're both beautiful

I just had the Poncho out today. Drove down to the town of Navarre to a cruise in where a guy restores vintage pinball machines. He rents the place out for parties. It was a nice trip, love the way the Poncho handles.

Is there an end to this story? Has the eagle landed? How did things go at the 49th parallel ?

Doug, it ended quite well on saturday morning...

IMG_0659.jpg

Wait a minute,,,did I miss something? I thought you were still getting the hearse from Canada.I thought you just lucked into the ambulance (and who would pass that up) but were still on course for the blue hearse.

Wait a minute,,,did I miss something? I thought you were still getting the hearse from Canada.I thought you just lucked into the ambulance (and who would pass that up) but were still on course for the blue hearse.

I think Dwayne should still get the blue hearse from the great white north. I will help him out by taking the 51".

If you are still interested, I know where there is a very nice 1960 Superior Combo. I think it is a Crown Royal Combo. I have seen the car personally, and it isvery nice. You can e-mail me at Kennethhowe@embarqmail.com. Thanks, Ken Howe

Back