Looking for Superior Suspended Cot Hook Retainers

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I am looking for as many as 4 of these Superior suspended cot hook retainers(?). Not sure as to what they are really called. Not sure as to how many years Superior used these hooks and retainers. I got this one out of a '74 Superior 54". Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Attachments

• 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 188
Ed,
They're out of a '74 Superior 54" parts car that I am buying. Only 1 of the 4 were still with the car. I am hoping to add both sets of suspended hooks to my '75 Superior 54".

to my knowledge superior used the eye in the roof with a bent rod and the fixed j on the wall. this looks like something you would use to secure equipment not pts. 4 would say to me back board or breakaway. the set screws would hold that in place. the only picture of a late modal high top I have is this 73. you can see the side hooks in it. any chance you can get a pictures of it in place? or do you see t here not a vary clear pictures I understand but stolen jpegs are all I have. none of the 54s I have a picture of have any hanging hardware.

Attachments

• 1973 superior hight top 1.jpg
    1973 superior hight top 1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Ed,
The photo that you posted shows one on the right rear "J" hook. Can't tell if they are on the other 4.

Hooks

Bump. Still looking for 3 of these. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Not to hijack your thread , but anyone have a idea what these are? Thanks

Attachments

• DSC01935.jpg
    DSC01935.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC01936.jpg
    DSC01936.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 92
Cute, with 4 screws they were meant to hold something heavy. But as they slid up I doubt it was a hanger. Hard enough to put someone up there with out being able to knock the bracket off the wall. My guess would be scoop stretcher, but the hooks look too small for that.

Kurt can you get us a good picture of what your looking for.

Back