Wanted - PCS Polo Shirt

Patrick J. Martin

PCS Life Member/Illini Chapter President
I ran into a fellow, and new, PCS member at a local car show today and he asked me if the club had polo style shirts with the club logo embroidered on them. I told him I didn't know but would try to find out. So, does the club have polo style shirts? Or does maybe one of the past international meets that had polo shirts still have any left? Thanks for your time!

The Ohio Chapter has some golf shirts with the clubs logo embroidered onto it. Check with Ron for availability...

The new PCS member who was the reason for starting this thread purchased the shirt Steve Lichtman had offered for sale. He said he did contact Dan Skivolocke and was told he only had one left, that it was left over from a past Ohio Chapter project. I do not know if Dan is now sold out or not.

the chapters have brought this kind of stuff to sell for fund raisers. they are cleared thew the PCS storekeeper for duplication and use of the registered logo. if currently no one is doing them then the opening is there for a chapter to do so. contact Matt Taylor. his address is in your magazine or on the club info site. http://professionalcarsociety.info/

Back