Bulbs

James Fischer

PCS Member
Looking for a single or pair of 4633A(amber) PAR 46 bulbs.

If anyone has one or two for sale please let me know

Thank you !!

I have a 4412A that I will part with. It is a PAR 46 G.E. bulb. 12 volt, 35 watt with screw terminals. Not sure as to what the difference is between my 4412A and a 4633A.

I have a 4412A that I will part with. It is a PAR 46 G.E. bulb. 12 volt, 35 watt with screw terminals. Not sure as to what the difference is between my 4412A and a 4633A.

4412 is a 35 watt fog lamp lens
4633 is a 80 watt spotlight lens

A indicates amber, R indicates red, and if there is no letter after the number, then it is a clear bulb

4412 is a 35 watt fog lamp lens
4633 is a 80 watt spotlight lens

A indicates amber, R indicates red, and if there is no letter after the number, then it is a clear bulb

Paul: We just purchased (4) 4433-A's to use as the Lower Fog Lights on a couple of our older CROWN Fire Engines. Do you know what wattage they are? THX-MM

Did they say fog on the lens? Know they are getting hard to find and grab what you. But the ones that were cast for fog pattern were all labeled as such. I'll check when I get back I have a number of par 36 & 46 yellow bulbs

Last edited:
Jim...I have 2 GE4134A (amber) bulbs that I took off my Lifeliner and replaced with red ones (BC didn't use amber bulbs).

They were in the side tunnel lights.

They are 5 1/2" across. They both have screw and slip contacts (one set of screws is missing though).

If they'll work for you I'll send them your way.

Jim...I have 2 GE4134A (amber) bulbs that I took off my Lifeliner and replaced with red ones (BC didn't use amber bulbs).

They were in the side tunnel lights.

They are 5 1/2" across. They both have screw and slip contacts (one set of screws is missing though).

If they'll work for you I'll send them your way.

Bill,
PM sent

Did they say fog on the lens? Know they are getting hard to find and grab what you. But the ones that were cast for fog pattern were all labeled as such. I'll check when I get back I have a number of par 36 & 46 yellow bulbs

ED: The ones we bought are N.O.S. "Fluted" Fog Lights of yester-year! Supossidly that depleted NAPA's inventory?

Back