Photos - Salute to American Graffiti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Shepard

Website Administrator / Past President - Golden St
Super Site Supporter
The Golden State Chapter fielded seven ambulances at the fourth annual "Salute to American Graffiti" in Petaluma, CA. Petaluma is where the movie American Graffiti was filmed back in 1972. We encountered a very friendly crowd who really showed an interest in our rigs.

I grabbed these pictures off the internet, and will follow up with others as soon as I get them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13915624@N03/3545325732/

Robert

Robert Shepard
President
Golden State Chapter
1975 Miller-Meteor Criterion Cadillac Ambulance
1976 Miller-Meteor Lifeliner Cadillac Ambulance

Nice pictures

Very nice pictures of the ambulances and loved seeing Robert's Criterion and the Bayshore "Twins" ambulance.
Richard

Excellent!

How exciting it must have been for you guys to participate in this great event! You showed off an impressive variety of ambulances. Congratulations to the Golden State Chapter for yet another spectacular and meaningful activity!

:Dyou were right the red is a lot richer then on the lifliner. they both look close though. glad you got the B&M back up it was looking like something missing. looks like the event came off well. now if only that was Susan summers sitting next to you. now that would be a picture. she must have been to busy in her t bird. :D

Just not certain if this young lady is Roberts date or Kevins......... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• sagrobanitakevin[1].jpg
    sagrobanitakevin[1].jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 245
Oh come on now your the one looks like he is embarrassed to be caught in public. Robert has on that pasted political smile of having had to many pictures taken but whats one more. now the next time this happens to you just pretend it's your granddaughter your standing next to. ;)

Now that's what I call an impressive display of emergency vehicles on the West Coast! Every single one of those ambulances looks as though it was still in service the day of the parade. (The official-looking guy driving the Criterion must be the company president...) :p

Congratulations, Golden State Chapter, for the fine representation of The Professional Car Society! :cool:

no Olds

If you are asking about the peptobismal pink with white top wagon that is a South Bend item. Studebaker. Not an Olds. I went through the pics and did not see an Olds. But I will be looking again.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back