Ferno Cot/Stretcher Identification.

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I see quite a number of Ferno cots in my travels and I have absolutely no idea on what I am looking at in terms of age and model number. Is there an easy way to identify them as to age and model number? I searched the forums and was not able to find anything. I just don't want to pass up something that I should be grabbing.

Jean Mark Dugas has a serial number list that tells the age of the item, and possibly he will give you a copy of it. As for knowing what the cot number is, that is kind of hard, unless you were to have a "picture" catalog to reference.
Easy to tell a one man cot, since they have 6 wheels under them, and a double squeeze handle at the foot end. You run the cot into the vehicle, squeeze the handle, and it settles down on the front wheels, and the legs underneath will collapse rearward as you continue to put it into the car.

Cot#s

I got this from Paul .Thanks :)

Attachments

• Title.jpg
    Title.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 233
  • Title 2.jpg
    Title 2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 230
Now I know where the one that I had went to... I thought that it was completely lost. I will have to make a copy of it again, and file it away, and hope to not loose it again.

and you were telling me you would never see it again. I made up a number of the tags ad passed them out one meet.

Back