Oil company collection...

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
This story comes to us courtesy of Rocky Pollard, who sent it to me in an email. It kind of reminds me of my cellar and garage, but much neater! ;) I also know that one of our members in the Deep South is also working on a collection of oil company memorabilia.. :thumbsup: Possibly he will post some pictures of his collection........ :D

Oh, I didn't see the link either. The dark blue print looks almost like the black print to me (OK, OK, insert old-guy jokes here.......).

Hey, Paul, I know you changed it so the links are no longer underlined. Can ya maybe change it back???

Is there sposed to be a link here?

Pauls' getting fancy, click on "This story" and it takes you there.

Oh, I didn't see the link either. The dark blue print looks almost like the black print to me (OK, OK, insert old-guy jokes here.......).

Hey, Paul, I know you changed it so the links are no longer underlined. Can ya maybe change it back???

I didn't change it where the links are no longer underlined, it changed somewhere along the line during one of the upgrades to the software. I remember reading one post where someone else was complaining that they didn't like the links underlined. They said something to the effect that it made it difficult to read the threads. I will see what can be done to change it back, however, I had never noticed that the links were underlined originally. Must be a senior citizen thing where you don't notice these finite details. Do we need to hold a vote as to how many want it underlined and how many don't? :confused:

7.gif

I know I need new glasses.......I know I need new glasses......

Back