Quebec meet June 15 and 16

Martin Harvey

PCS Member
Our annual meet is hosted by a car club this year.

The BAH club have one of the nicest concours d'élégance in the province and they wanted a special event this year based on service vehicles. PCS members and enthusiasts are more than welcome.

I will be there early on friday with some of Francois Gamache's cars for the setup, the car show usually expert around 1300 cars on 2 days. The show is in the middle of the Montmorency Falls park (1759 battlefield).

Link to the Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/235756030682381/?event_time_id=235756034015714

Mp me if you need any infos folks!

Depends which one you want to see, near Quebec city on your way you have Dorval car parts, not as big as Chez Mario Labrosse but some nice 60,s parts. Let me know!

This is coming up quickly. Make plans to go for a great time. :thumbsup:

The car show is an excellent event but I think the Quebec city area is attractive also. This is the oldest city in north America, a must see

I also have some confirmations of new cars never shown that will come. We have a similar "JFK Superior Pontiac" which is semi-restored that will come, the car was used to carry our prime minister body in 1968.

I just checked, and it is about 8 hours and 450 miles for me. Not certain that I am up to the drive, but I am going to consider it. Have to talk to my navigator, and also depends on how well the dog is doing, and if we can leave her. She is 19 3/4 years old, and having old age problems.

Waiting for tomorrow in the big city
7i0WlqD.jpg

Back