1992 Cadillac Hearse

they use the blue because it went with more outside colors. me I have had both 6 door with it and the majority of cars pictures have it. it's like the CB blue in everything. nice to see one ordered without for a change. today it's charcoal in side of everything. I grabbed up this last rig we got because it was not charcoal inside . after 8 different units with it I'm tired of looking at it.

I am also one that is not a fan of the far too common blue interiors that I started referring to as coachbuilder blue. It seems like at least 90% of pro cars since the early 1980s have it. Ive passed on some nice looking cars just because of it. There are a few coaches that I think it looks well with, but no reason to put it in almost every coach when there are so many other choices out there.

a good example...

Here's one that was on Ebay last year, they had it all cleaned up, took a slew of photos, but didn't bother to adjust the drapes...

Attachments

• Here you go....jpg
    Here you go....jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 45
Here's one that was on Ebay last year, they had it all cleaned up, took a slew of photos, but didn't bother to adjust the drapes...

You guys already know how I feel on crooked drapes, the sad thing is this one looks good compared to how far off some are when still used for front line service! To me not taking any pride or paying attention to detail in a coach that is a reflection on your business always makes me wonder about the quality of work in other areas.

Back