Micro Meet

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
Had a great time at the micro meet. Once again Brady did an outstanding job, especially loved the lobster mac and cheese. No matter how many times you go to the Garaj Mahal you always find something new to see. Had a great time, with great friends and special thanks to Brady and his family for their annual hospitality.
Of course the board meeting is always too long but oh well :beatdeadhorse5:

Board Meeting

In reply to Ed's post regarding the Mid-Winter Board Meeting...

I ran the meeting due to President Karsina's absence, and can submit a short re-cap.

We began with remembering Dan McCann and also the passing of Beverly Ruff. We also mentioned to keep Tom Parkinson in our prayers, as he is in ill health.

Other than the normal Secretary & Treasurer reports, as well as all of the Committee reports, all was pretty standard.

There was just a review of old business, and under new business, there was a motion to re-instate the requirement of having a fire extinguisher & wheel chucks in each vehicle on the show field. After discussion, this motion passed unanimously! So to all... Please note: fire extinguisher & wheel chucks are now required in each vehicle on the show field.

I'm sure that our secretary, Fred Goerlitz, will have the minutes complete sometime in the near future, which will have a complete report of all details.

And as Ron Devies just posted, all board meetings are too long! However I think this one may set a new record of only 1hour 45 min :applause::applause:

It is like a big family reunion.

Janet and I were delighted with the event. It is wonderful to see so many of our friends return to participate in another Micro-Meet. We are counting the days until we do it again next year. Thank you all for coming. The Garaj Mahal would be nothing if we weren't able to share it with all of you.

The walls are filling up more ever time I visit !
The back room certainly is organized !
A thing of glory to say the least !
Always a incredible event !
Thanks again !
Darren
:thumbsup:

Every time I go in there I drool in envy of the building itself and everything in it.

Back