water

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
Ok you are done making dust scratching on your car with dry paper. you want to start using wet paper but it 15 degrees out and you don't have water in your shop. you can do the sponge and 5 gl. bucket but that gets a lot of water on the floor and wet feet at 15 deg is no fun. been there done what for a living you come in with your feel lumps of ice.

get you one of those gal pump sprayers. it has enough presser and flow to wash the sludge off with out getting a lot of water down. now we are lucky I did put a floor drain out to the ally when I put up the building so we have a place to get rid of the water. we were able to completely sand and clean up from half the hood down the right side over to the left taillight with 3gl. of water. not bad. and not chocking on dust. we are blocking with the 9 inch block and 220 grit here for our final block. it's prime again,sand with 400 then paint next for the out side.

we ended up with another 2 inches of power over the 6 we still have on the ground. I may not get to swap these cars till spring

Attachments

• IMG_5352.jpg
    IMG_5352.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_5376.jpg
    IMG_5376.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_5377.jpg
    IMG_5377.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_5388a.jpg
    IMG_5388a.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_5389.jpg
    IMG_5389.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 232
Haven't laid hands on a snow shovel yet here this season Ed! You just keep all that up your way!

Back