half of a big event

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
it is always a milestone when you get the glass back in. we are still waiting for big pieces from the platter to do the side doors. but we have the back side back together. I only put to screws in the well covers as we will need to remove them to put the rear bumper back on. but for now it cleaned up and together back here all most.

the first one is then first time I saw the car. the other three are today. mosly changign the backing board were the heater core soaked up the cardboard and sealing up the 1000 superior leaks were the factory sealer has dried out and split. and a little clean up

Attachments

• 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_6334.jpg
    IMG_6334.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_6335.jpg
    IMG_6335.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_6336.jpg
    IMG_6336.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 179
Surprising what a deep cleaning will do for one. still got a couple pieces I need to decide if keeping it original or going with a different color and pattern will be better. I can't find that gold and heat stamping is costly. I did bite the bullet and have a main leaf coming to replace the broken one. Like the damaged trim I just could not come up with used stuff. But as a spring. Was available new we got one coming. The only thing I have not tackled yet Is the gas gage. And the tail end wiring mess. We can do that when we put the bumper back on.

But we have the body up to were we can finish sand and paint. So as soon as we can seal it all up we will do that. Till then it keep cleaning and fixing inside stuff.

Back