1981 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham CUSTOM 34693 Miles

1981 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham CUSTOM 34693 Miles short flower car 1. Converted 4-door Fleetwood to El Camino or flower type body. All work done by the latest owner
2. Original wheels were replaced with 15" solid aluminum Stroker Wheels purchased at Ben Shummway Tires in Minford, Ohio
3. Drag, link, idler arm replaced new with wheel alignment in 2012
4. 60 Month Delco Battery purchased April of 2012. The battery was warranted and replaced by Glockners Chevrolet around 2014
5. The fuel tank was cleaned and coated with new sending unit in 2010
6. Radiator, hoses, antifreeze and water pump were replaced new in November 2013
7. Stereo was new around 2011, paperwork is included in packet. The speakers front and rear were replaced at the same time and paperwork also included. Power antenna does not work so only used as a CD player at the moment.
8. The tires were new when purchased in '09 with still plenty of tread life left.
9. Door glass professionally tinted within legal limits. Transmission serviced July, 2011 with filter and fluid
10. Installed new AC compressor and converted gas to 134A in July 2010
11. Replaced the original Cadillac seats with Pontiac G6 leather bucket seats so cargo behind buckets were accessible. July 2016
12. Custom dual exhaust was installed by Veaches Muffler Shop, Minford, Ohio about 2012
13. The "stubby" truck door lifts off manually.
14. The car has always been serviced with 5-30 Pennzoil. It will drip on occasion.
15. The car has it's original drivetrain, the 6.0L engine has not been modified other than the exhaust previously stated.http://www.ebay.com/itm/1981-Cadill...ash=item33c9afdce2:g:JR0AAOSw4A5YuDwI&vxp=mtr

I'd offer to go look at it for someone, just out of morbid curiosity, but there seems to be plenty of good pictures there to tell the story. Looks like someone put a lot of work into it, but doesn't do anything for me, and I'm a fan of El Caminos.

Incidentally, Cruisin' Classics is where I got my 57 GMC from, although I bought it from the owner who just had it in storage there.

I guess there's an ass for every seat!............ but IMHO, someone wasted a lot of time and money throwing this thing together!

Back