wanted 60's ambulance cabinet

Well, sold my 63 superior pontiac ambulance but also sold a restoration with it. Customer would like a period correct cabinet in it to display his collection of vintage medical supplies. Anything out there?

Is he looking for an ambulance cabinet, or a medical cabinet. I have a steel and glass medical cabinet from the 1920's that I would consider selling, however, crating and shipping would be the deal killer in my opinion. I don't know how much it weighs, but my guess is more than 200 pounds.

Since this Pontiac was a Consort, it would not have come with a factory cabinet. Having worked in a '65 Consort a long time ago, I doubt that there's even room to put in an aftermarket one.

Correct it did not have one. He wants one in there anyways. Just trying to please the customer! Haha.
If I could see what's out there and some measurements then I can go from there.

Will, congratulations on the sale. Can you tell us where it is heading, and could you mention the pcs. Thanks

Once it is back in top notch shape ( figuring late summer '16) she will be going back to BC where it was originally in service. I believe I will be delivering the car to him. If that's the case, Tim I would love to stop in and check out your collection on the way.
Already mentioned the PCS to him I'm sure he will be along soon.

Back