For Sale: Funeral items I will bring to ohio meet.

I have lots of stuff I can and will bring to ohio and here is brief list so if you want something let me know. I don't have pricing for all items as some are generic descriptions which will require you to email me so here goes. I have two 83 collins six door caddy limo's parts cars so let me know if something off them are needed.
Antique lamps that go at foot and head of casket with globes approx. 50's era. Set for $250
Another set about same year no globes for $100.
Another set of modern lamps with globes for $100.
Two sets of wood casket stands from approx. 1890-1910 era with light restoration just done. Good shape for $250 per set.
Two cooling boards or viewing tables from approx. 1890-1920 in fair shape. These fold up for moving around to homes when visitation was not done at funeral home. $175 each.
Child display set up for home use or funeral home. Has back drop, table with cover, and matching casket. Approx. 1950 era and in good shape. $500
Funeral clothing, dresses, suits, some no back some complete ready to use from 60's and 70's. $25 each
Various caddy hubcaps including S&S emblems for some caps and some caps with already installed. Price depending on what you need.
Lots of 69 and 70 caddy marker lights, tail lights, cornering lights, bumper ends, etc. Again price depends on what you need and if I have it.
Numerious two and four light beacons mainly off newer fire trucks. Prices start at $25 and will bring all I have with me to ohio.
Three church trucks from approx. 1900-1940 era in decent shape. $175 each
Various other stuff available so email me with needs and I will see if I have it and I will have other various stuff with me so look me up in the parking lot. Plan to have van full of stuff. And yes Paul, your tilt steering column from 70 caddy will be there too.

Kenneth,
Nice to see your post here. I'll never forget the great time we had at the International meet you hosted in Lebanon in 1993. Thanks for the great hospitality, and we had a wonderful drive in the 41' Henney to the meet and back home.

Thanks,
Mike

OUTSTANDING that you are bringing this kind of stuff to the meet !

That is what I was trying to get people to do in another thread I started a while back.

This kind of stuff will make the meets way more interesting !

Way to go Danny,
Darren

:thankyou2:

Youre killing me man,there is a few things on your list I would love to have but Im going to barely afford to go anyway so I will not be taking any items home, but would love to get a chance to see them.
I wish more people would bring things like this to the meets.

Danny,
I am in need of a cot hanger for a 68 Pontiac ambulance.
If you have one could you bring it with you to Ohio and
I will purchase it from you there.
Thanks,
Kenneth McCoy

Danny,
I am in need of a cot hanger for a 68 Pontiac ambulance.
If you have one could you bring it with you to Ohio and
I will purchase it from you there.
Thanks,
Kenneth McCoy

Kenneth,
If Danny doesn't have the cot hangers... I have some I bought from Ed that won't work in my hightop. I'll have them at Hudson.

Would like to add this item if anyone needs, I may not bring if no one is interested because of space. Front bumper off 83 cadillac limo, should be same as any caddy of that year and might fit 80-89 models. In very good condition. $100

Back