'62 M-M Guardian Destroyed

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
Beyond saddening.......... maddening! Abolute insanity! A '62 Cadillac nose and an ambulance rear cut could have been had off of another car for a fraction of what this nimrod spent for this ultra rare rig! Thank you Attila for the photo & update.

Attachments

• '62 M-M Guardian.jpg
    '62 M-M Guardian.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 377
to be fair there might not have been much left when they started. but that being said anything is repairable if you want it to be so:rolleyes:

It was a major mess. The interior was gutted and the cabinet gone.......... but it is(was) the only publicly known M-M Guardian in existence!!

What a disrespectful f'ing MORON!!!!! Guy is beneath despicable!!! I understand, it's his car and his money, but to destroy the only known one of anything is beyond comprehension.

Seriously, there are no other Guardians left??? I knew there weren't a lot produced, but there have to be a few left out there?

That was the sole, publicly known, surviving '60-'62 Miller Meteor Guardian.

What a shame! I wonder if any other rare pro-cars have suffered the same fate (i.e. the Superior Landaulet ambulances...the 60-70s equivalent of Eddie Bauer Edition ambulances).

Any word on why the owner chose this course of action? I am confused when one would imagine he/she could at least re-coup their investment by re-sale rather than taking a cutting torch to it?

I hope I never meet the guy…

I hope I never meet the guy…. It might result in my spending a weekend incarcerated

Back