'73 Superior Landaulet Sovereign sideloader

Seeing Josh bring up the CA '72 Superior on CL again reminded me about this coach - which is comparable condition, cheaper, more centrally located, and still available.

Mick, another procar enthusiast friend acquired 2 hearses this summer from a FD that he has a good working relationship with. The FD had him take this '73 as well to handle the sale. (Ran out of room @ FH and was being stored off site anyway.) So contact Mick directly - do not send me email about it.

smithhearse@hotmail.com

Runs, drives, sharp color combination, newer tires, with clear title. Air & climate control worked when it was warmer out, so Mick assumes heat does as well although it hasn't been driven in a couple months. About 70k miles clocked. Prior to him moving it had sat for 3-4 years. Pretty damn clean original, but not perfect. Located in Wichita, KS. $4500 OBO

It is not advertised anywhere else on the web. Pics provided by Mick. I have not seen this in person.

221xt.jpg

222cyd.jpg

223r.jpg

211bm.jpg

186vjvuxx.jpg

187cf.jpg

190ff.jpg

Funny you posted this, after the guy with the 72 contacted me erlyer today, it made me think about this car also, and was thinking about shuteing Mick a email and asking if he minded if I posted it on here to try and help him sell it. Unlike the 72, this one is a eletric 3way.

Josh

73 Superior for sale

Guys,

this is the same car from Wichita. I bought it, brought it to Indiana.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to have some surgery, which will not let me work on it. and we have not been particulary busy, which also pushed the decision. I am trying to get back what I paid, and what I have put into in tires and some other expenses. Actually, I will end up in the red at the price I have listed. I am just trying to stay even. If someone is real serious, I would appreciate the contact.
Thanks
Rich

Back