WANTED: Choke Pull Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy D. Ledford

PCS Volunteer Chapter President
I'm needing a choke pull off for the 73 combo. The one on the combo is sticking causing the choke to stick as well. Trying to find and want a new one but my sources are all coming up dry for a new one around here so far. Of course its for a 1973 Cadillac with a 472 CID engine with a Rochester Q-Jet carb. If I can't find a new one which I'd prefer, I'll use a used one that I already have off one of the parts cars. But I'd prefer a new one. Just post a message, P.M. me or email me through the forums here. Any help appreciated! THANKS!

Choke pull off is either good or bad.. use the used one. If it is sticking, then it is in the carburetor linkage itself, not the choke pull off..

I'm needing a choke pull off for the 73 combo. The one on the combo is sticking causing the choke to stick as well. Trying to find and want a new one but my sources are all coming up dry for a new one around here so far. Of course its for a 1973 Cadillac with a 472 CID engine with a Rochester Q-Jet carb. If I can't find a new one which I'd prefer, I'll use a used one that I already have off one of the parts cars. But I'd prefer a new one. Just post a message, P.M. me or email me through the forums here. Any help appreciated! THANKS!

Bought three last few months from car quest with no problem. If you can't find one I will get you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back