Newest purchase

Jim Staruk

Super Site Supporter
Super Site Supporter
It's not a classic...yet. Just purchased a 60" Cadillac DTS Formal limousine built by LCW. I'll probably park it in a barn and tell my daughter about it on my death bed in 30 or 40 years from now.

Thanks Danny Ryder for your help on this.

Absolutely mint condition – only 2 private owners
• NEVER A RENTAL CAR
• Only 58,800 miles
• Navigation system
• Special feature – Raised roof
• 60” – 6 passenger
• Power sun roof
• Heated seats
• Subdued cabin lighting
• Private divider with 20” flat screen TV + glass divider
• Elegant dark gray exterior and dove gray interior
• Not a glitzy gaudy car – very elegant and rich
• Bar ice areas
• Executive portable walnut desk
• CD-DVD & Radio
• Reclining rear seat
• Intercom
• New dual batteries and factory specs tires
• LCW the ultimate quality industry limousine builder

NEW COST $82,000

I love this car!

Very nice car Jim, congratulations to you! There is alot to be said for modern, like working AC, comfort, safety and you can actually drive it anywhere! It may not be as cool looking as a '59, but in almost every other way, you may enjoy it more.

Congrats Jim!!! I have a work Christmas party on December 2nd, are you for hire?? Just kidding. It looks nice and I can't wait to see it.

I am calling shotgun on the trip South and back North again.. Does it have a trailer hitch so you can tow my Chevy on the trailer in back? If you need to make room in the garage, I want the 1972 Superior..

I am calling shotgun on the trip South and back North again.. Does it have a trailer hitch so you can tow my Chevy on the trailer in back? If you need to make room in the garage, I want the 1972 Superior..

Shotgun? I'm counting on you driving while Me, Scott and Sandy watch TV in the back! Sorry, no trailer hitch. Unfortunately, this means my new DTS spends the winter out in the cold. Glad it has a remote starter!

Last edited:
kind of hard to watch the tv from the canter seat. but I will say I wish I had gotten one of these cars when the kids were small. toss then in the back chain the doors shut and check to see if they killed each other when you get there.

Beautiful limo! I have always had the best luck with Federal and LCW products in our livery service. Currently we have a 2009 LCW Cadillac 130 inch stretch with 5th door and raised roof. It is a very impressive looking car. The only thing I don't car for on the 2000 - current Cadillacs is the horrible turning radius. I guess that's due to the combination of front wheel drive and 17 inch wheels.

That car was obviously special ordered for a discriminating buyer with great taste! Enjoy it.

Back