63 Superior Rescuer update

Brendan Martin

PCS Member
About 3 weeks ago I brought the 63 up to Auto Rust Solutions in Cranston, R.I. at the recommendation of Paul. They did some very nice work on his 63 Pinner. The rocker panels on my car are bad and need to be replaced. I also had them repair some rust on the left rear quarter. They will also sandblast the undercarriage and undercoat it. They do not paint or do mechanical work, they just fix rust. Hopefully they will have it done by the second week of May and then out to Ed. http://www.autorust.com/contact.html I will TRY to post pictures.

save me a lot of standing on my head time. these guys are set up and only do this one thing. but they are good at it. those of you that are close enough to take advantage of them should. that sand blast and under coat the bottom would be one way to take care of the under side . I have never been a big fan of undercoating the bottom since it was my job as a kid in the shop to do it. we did a lot of new stuff were I worked as he was set up for it. seen a lot of trouble from things getting trapped under the under coating. but for a car that your not driving in bad weather and want to keep clean it's the only way to do the under side decent. then all we got to do is touch up any over spray we get on it and it's clean on the bottom

Brendan, I am glad to see that ambulance being restored, I look forward to seeing it when Ed is done. That car will turn some heads for sure!

Thanks Bill, I don't have the know how to do it myself, but it will be in very good hands soon. It needs a lot of work but, we will get it there. I saw your 67 on e-bay, I really like that car and saw it briefly in Mt. Laurel. If I had time, money, and space for another, oh well someday. I wish you the best of luck, and hoe to meet you in Albany.

Back