Wanted-Jump Seat

After installing my new floor in the Lifeliner and removing the homemade bench, I'm thinking I would like to have a jump seat. Does anyone happen to have a jump seat available?

Richard

After installing my new floor in the Lifeliner and removing the homemade bench, I'm thinking I would like to have a jump seat. Does anyone happen to have a jump seat available?

Richard

I'm going to stip apart an orange and white '68 Superior ambulance tomorrow. I'll check the jump seats and let you know. Jim

Might be an organ rejection

I'm not sure you can transplant Superior into MM. Might be a serious case of rejection...better check with Tony K. on this Richard.

be willing to bet the seat is the same. now the hindge and the floor may be different and would most likely not fit. then MM used that swinging seat on the divider panel that would move over and bolt next to the cabinets. that way when the forward facing one was down and you had two or more pt in the car you could move the divider set so you could monitor them. but I would bet the forward facing set would be the same frame just a different material on it and a different floor. I don'k know if you could ever remove the superior stink though. maybe if you strip the upholstery all off and painted the frame with kills then put new back on, including the cushion. but I would bet you still on a hot day, would have that something dead in here stink.

Seat Needed

Russ or any member: WANTED Bench Seat for 61-64 M&M (or other) needed in excellent condition. Prefer 3-way version if possible. Do you have one? Thanks in advance.

Richard,
Carl usually has a pretty good supply of them and amazingly always knows right where they are located in the building. Me on the other hand usually has a hard time finding my wallet each morning. I am amazed how he keeps track of all that stuff.

:rofl1:The reason you have trouble finding your wallet every morning is that the moths are trying to get out, but they keep getting caught in the buffalo dung that is result of the old nickle in there for the last 40 years not seeing the light of day, and it falls on the floor. :rofl1:

PS...... Richard.. did you forget that I offered you a seat a couple of months ago?

Back