1993 Eureka Cadillac Hearse

1993 Eureka Cadillac Hearse You are bidding on a 1993 Cadillac Hearse. This classic funeral coach was built By Eureka. It is Chicago Grey with a Black vinyl top. It has 55699 low original miles. This hearse was bought new by Van Henkelum Funeral Home in Palos Heights IL which was the most prestigious funeral home in Palos Heights since opening in 1956. The owner was a city alderman and an all around great guy who took very good care of his vehicles.
I have known this hearse since it was new. It took both my father and several years later my grandmother to their final resting place.
The tires are good, the paint is good. The air conditioning blows icy cold. The car runs strong. The transmission shifts smoothly. All of the glass is good with no cracks or chips. The interior is plush and comfortable blue velour. The paint is shiny and the car presents well. This hearse looks good and would make a fine starter hearse or driver.
There are no squeaks, no leaks and no creaks. The carpet is good, the rollers work good. The chrome is shiny with no pits. The endloading door is stuck closed, I have not tried to mess with it, im not sure if the lock is stuck or im not pulling hard enough. All other doors open and close perfectly. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-Cadil...648419?hash=item2ae6f824a3:g:ubwAAOSwUI5egZVW

Back