Rockford, IL

Does anyone on this site have any actual experience purchasing a vehicle from Harold from Rockford, IL?
Thank you for any information you my be able to provide.

Does anyone on this site have any actual experience purchasing a vehicle from Harold from Rockford, IL?
Thank you for any information you my be able to provide.

Does he have a Facebook page or website you can post a link to? There is a vendor there of dubious repute that may be selling through a subordinate or family member. If not, please post a photo or two of the car you're interested in.

A search for "Rockford" on this page will bring you more information.

Bruce B. If you are out there, would you please contact me publicly or privately?
To answer another question on this thread...the Rockford website shows several cars, but those pictures have been on the site for years...also, the texts that I am receiving are from a source that I cannot call back on...often the phone calls are from a blocked number...I have been able to call directly and leave a message however. I think a lot of good could come if there is a member here that can go and check it out...money changes hands when the vehicle is loaded. If anyone here is close, please contact me.
I am not SOLD on the vehicle yet...I would, first, like to see some recent pics...I would also like to have a proxy visual inspection done.

I am skeptical because of previous posts regarding the seller.

Thank you in advance.

Walked around that one about ,12 years ago. A lot of rust as I remember then and the inside was stuffed full of anything you could think of

Back