Need this emblem

I only have this one, need 2. It's in good shape. I was told that I could take it to a custom jeweler and have him make them out of silver. Would rather have factory. Anybody know where I could find them? I know, hard to find, but let's here from you guys.

Attachments

• superior emblem.jpg
    superior emblem.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 272
They would be cheaper to make in pewter.

If they are really that hard to find...
take orders and make the number required.

Just trying to help out,
Darren

didn't think of pewter. I'll contact a friend of mine who does custom jewelry and see what kind of costs we are talking about. Thanks for input.

I got a set made from aluminium. about as easy to cast and a lot lighter. but were does that one go. I was under the impression that that emblem did not come out till the late 60s

Emblem

This same style is used on my 62 on the doors and on the sill plates.

Attachments

• DSC06748.jpg
    DSC06748.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC05833.jpg
    DSC05833.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 212
You can have them made out of pewter.

I had a local shop do these for me. They used the original to produce the mold and casted 40 pairs.

They look great and are exact copies of the original.

picture.php

They go on lower rear quarter panels in the back under the beltline trim, similar to the '63, but nothing described in the Superior Parts and Service Manual for 1963-1964. I remembered that I also need the logos that go on the 3 doors as well. My parts manual from Superior call them "personalized nameplates". Ed, where did you have yours cast? Jean-Marc, any made like mine? You have any nameplates?

Logos

Doug,
I have a set of what you are looking for, and would be happy to work something out with you. Send me an e-mail when you get a chance.
Ken

I definately need a pair of those (the one Doug showed first) for my '64 if there are any extras, of if someone is having them cast. I had one but it fell off, and was missing the other.

right you are on the SC I just put on the only one we had a week ago to.

Doug I got mine from Jean-Mark . this 63 did not have that crest but the longer painted one. they must have started using it in 64.

but like Brendon said if anyone has a set of the plastic door moldings we could use two.

Back