1970 Pontiac Consort Lowboy Ambulance for sale

here are the rest of them. some one needs to set his camera on his cell phone to a larger file says the man that won't have one because he refused to have anything in his pocket smarter then he s.

Attachments

• image1(1).jpg
    image1(1).jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 327
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 266
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 274
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 270
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 273
Pontiac is sold

Thanks to all who helped post pictures and pass the word along, especially Paul and Ed

The ambulance has been sold. I will let the lucky person reveal their identity when they want to, but I am very to happy to say it is a PCS member. I will miss my car very much, but hopefully fortunes will change in the future and we can start the hunt again. Have a great week!

Thank You Bill!

Yes, it is coming to my house! I was not looking for another ambulance, but I fell in love with this car, especially that it will fit in our garage at home. I really want to thank Bill and his wife for agreeing to sell us the ambulance. Hopefully, it will be here within a couple of weeks, I can't wait to see it in person.

Congratulations on your acquisition, Bill. It's nice to know this rig will be in good hands.

I did hundreds of runs in a '65 Consort back in the day, and still have an affinity for these SWB units.

I'm sure you will enjoy yours!

Attachments

• 65 Consort0008.JPG
    65 Consort0008.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 284
Back