'64 MM landa 3-way ($1500/KC)

1964 rat rod cadillac hearse custom - $1500 (mo)

I am selling my project car. just dont have time for it. it is a 1964 caddi hearse with a m&m body. i have never heard it run but i was told it does... it is a factory AC car. in pretty good shap with no BAD rust and fender skirts. casket roller and trey still in tact! This car will be sold with a notarized bill of sale. NO TITLE!!!! i am asking 1500 or best offer.

01616_JsYAuQmQCT_600x450.jpg

00n0n_310RxW8GXK6_600x450.jpg

00a0a_2MjPr941ViJ_600x450.jpg

00d0d_2yNgaPqubOv_600x450.jpg

00505_7xT6Kra6U0c_600x450.jpg

01010_8wLk1y3dxAj_600x450.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No links as Kansas City ad only lasted a couple days and has already been deleted by author. Anyone here manage to snag this sweet deal?!? I had refrained from posting after choosing to immediately forward to Vera Voodoo. Figured it would have been a blow softening replacement for her '64 MM that was lost in devastating garage fire a couple months ago. Two and a half days it took Vera to see ad & contact owner proved too late. Damn.

My 64 MM has the mirrors on the front fenders with no signs of ever being on the doors. Was it an option where They went, or did They just stick Them on however They felt that day?

on the fenders is most likely a add on early in there life. they use the one from a 59 on the drives door a non remote just like it on the passengers side. the right one being imposable to see out of. a smart man would order the car with out and put the after market out on the fender were you could look threw the windshield at them. the lucky guys with a combo would put the spotlights with mirrors on them. it just goes to show that they are still out at at a reasonable price. but you got to be ready to go when they pop up.

Back