65 Miller meteor combo

That's a 1966 Miller-Meteor Classic combination car on a Cadillac Series 69890 commercial chassis (original list price $11,116) and, yes, from what can be seen in the two images, it does look pretty straight. Thanks for posting this.

I would be extremely leary. The seller has no idea as to what it even is. Looks like photos someone took at a truck stop. I would ask for specifik photos of the interior.

Upon checking seller has been ebay member since 2003 sold nothing else in recent times. Has bought only T shirts. However it is stated the Coach was inherited. As Kurt says walk very carefully wire no money see before buy. Many time dorment ebay accounts are hijacked. I collect radios also and scammers hijack an account by breaking password list a very rare and desired radio for a cheap price buy it now BUT you must contact seller first. Then you are told you must wire the $$$ and you are done.

The seller states they have "nothing to do with the vehicle". So, who owns it? Where's the title?

You are taking the words out of context! The entire description is printed below...
1965 Miller-Meteor Hearse/Ambulance. Rare. Runs, just needs some engine TLC. Inherited vehicle. Don't have anything to do with it. Comes with stretcher. When driven gets lots of picture requests. Any questions just ask.
The vehicle is being marketed and advertised nationally and internationally, so the listing may get pulled at any time if we sell outside of eBay.

It is an "inherited vehicle". One thing that I did notice, is that the letter font changed, when they added......

The vehicle is being marketed and advertised nationally and internationally, so the listing may get pulled at any time if we sell outside of eBay.
This tends to make me suspicious of a whole lot more. I did a quick Craigslist search, and couldn't find anything listed for this car. Personally, I believe that it is a fraudulent listing, but there is no way to prove my suspicions.

UPDATE: Here is more information that I found and it was for sale on eBay in January 2016.. Click here and here is another thread of this spiders web...

Ah, I think I see. They meant "I have no use for it"?

I took their words "Don't have anything to do with it." to mean they were not associated with the vehicle in any way.

Bidder beware!! Again, looks like photos taken at a truck stop. The title would say what year it is, even if you had no interest in it. Not even worth inquiring!

Back