1959 Cadillac Fleetwood Limousine

It would be interesting to know who owned this new...with the twin Unity Spotlights, two phones in the rear compartment, etc.

Looked threw at least 60 of the pictures sand my guess is original condition car. Used but not abused. The only advantage in this one verses the much rougher looking one posted awhile back is this one has more original stuff for patterns. it has way more curb appeal, but the cost to restore would be the same. As you have the same trim to re plate ,same interior to replace same amount of body work and paint to do. It's just this one looks better before you start then the other. There for you are willing to pay more for it up front.

It would be interesting to know who owned this new...with the twin Unity Spotlights, two phones in the rear compartment, etc.

Can't imagine why the spotlights are modern units, instead of the ones that would have been installed back when the car was new. My guess is that the person who owned this car might have added a few items to "dress it up".

As we have noted before...... poor quality/incorrect "restoration" work is just wasted money!

--
Can't imagine why the spotlights are modern units, instead of the ones that would have been installed back when the car was new. My guess is that the person who owned this car might have added a few items to "dress it up".

My "hunch" is that they were on there from new. That style-method of mounting Unity Spotlights is identical to what the ambulance coach builders did in that era and definitely not a J.C. Whitney Catalog add-on. I recall a year or so ago another Model 75 advertised with twin spotlights like those "alleged" to once being an X-Mayor or Governor's Limo. MM

Back