1948 Cadillac A.J. Miller Landau Hearse

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1948-Cadill...ash=item2380efe36e:g:jZsAAOSwuxFY2GxK&vxp=mtr

1948 Cadillac A.J. Miller Landau Hearse

"It's time to part with my 1948 Cadillac A.J. Miller Landau Hearse. It has 24,932 miles on the odometer, an automatic transmission, and a black crinkle paint top. This car is a true time capsule. It is from a funeral home in Florida where it was delivered new. It went from there to a Miller dealer where it was displayed in the showroom. A friend of mine bought it in about 1979 and I bought it from him about 15 years ago. I have a nice folder of paper work for a history trail and the original Miller key chain with the funeral home name on it. The car has always been stored indoors and heated. It has not been restored or modified but everything works. I'm guessing I've put 200 miles on it in the last 15 years. The bottom of the car looks as good as the top. If you know old Professional Cars then you know how difficult it is to put a price on a rare one in unmolested original condition. It has its ticks and leaks but I have done everything I could to NOT replace things to keep it as original as possible. It has the correct diameter 16 inch wheels and a clear title in my name. This is not an inexpensive car and I am looking for my best offer. My first Hearse was a 1959 Superior that I bought in 1972. These cars are becoming too large for me at this stage of whatever it is I'm going to do from here on. I'm looking at more vintage motorcycles to keep me occupied from here on if you have something in mind for trade.
Please send me a message with your questions and let me know if you DON'T want me to post your answer in the listing.
My phone number is 216-390-7752
Please don't call after 10 pm. eastern time. Leave a message if I miss your call and I will call you back."

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 186
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 156
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 171
Back