100 yrs of Speed Celebration-Florida Chapter

What an outstanding day it was. We celebrated 100 yrs of Speed at the Ormond Car Show held in Ormond Beach on the river the birthplace of speed.

My favorite pictures of the day and I have to keep a closer eye on the Ga-Father. He's like a rock star.

Link to more pictures of today.
http://s946.photobucket.com/albums/ad306/PCS_photos/100 Years of Speed/

100YrsSpeed006.jpg

100YrsSpeed007.jpg

I was talking to a guy who wanted to buy the Lifeliner and offered me $15,000. I said I wasn't sure about selling it and asked what he was going to do with it. He said he would strip it down and make it into a toy hauler for his motorcycle. Rest assured the conversation went no further. :2gunsfiring_v1:

I was talking to a guy who wanted to buy the Lifeliner and offered me $15,000. I said I wasn't sure about selling it and asked what he was going to do with it. He said he would strip it down and make it into a toy hauler for his motorcycle. Rest assured the conversation went no further. :2gunsfiring_v1:

I too ask what people plan to do with these fine cars and shy away from anyone going to destroy one like that guy.:badbad:

were was he a week ago, for that money I would have drove my car down and handed the keys to him. think of all the cars one could save with them bucks:pat:

Was that with or without the air horns?:boom:

Back