Vintage Ice Cream Truck For Sale, or Trade

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
Is anyone interested in trading a nice professional car for a cool vintage ice cream truck? It is a 1965 Chevy that has the "Good Humor" look, although I don't believe it was. The truck looks good and runs very well. It is the big six cylinder with a three speed column shift. It has a removeable canvas top over the driver's compartment. The freezer is not working. I would consider trades of procars, or any other car, or truck of interest. I am asking $16,900, but willing to negotiate. I have pictures I can email upon request.

Attachments

• ic1.jpg
    ic1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 755
  • ic2.jpg
    ic2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 760
The same day this ad appeared I ran into my friend Tim (the guy who has the vintage fire truck collection I photographed last year). He said he was looking for a set of "unusual" lights for an old ice cream truck he's restoring!

I sold him a set of large stand-alone brake lights that say "STOP" when illuminated and he's going to use them on his old ice cream truck... it's a 1940 International truck cab with a refrigerated box very similar to this one on the back. What are the odds to encounter 2 old ice cream trucks in one day?!?!

Good luck with the sale Bill, neat truck!

(no dice on an ice cream truck for Daytona 2012 guys... they don't hold up well in the Florida heat)
_images_blog_2008_11_truck.jpg

Not that anybody cares, but it is SOLD!
I care, I just don't want one. But congratulations.

We had an ice cream truck just like that in our neighborhood when I was a kid. It was quite popular among the junior high school kids, because the guy also sold weed out of the freezer. :eek:

I care, I just don't want one. But congratulations.

We had an ice cream truck just like that in our neighborhood when I was a kid. It was quite popular among the junior high school kids, because the guy also sold weed out of the freezer. :eek:

Wow, so Steve guess this was a ice cream and herb truck. Glad you got her sold. Nice truck, just wasn't by thing as Steve said.

Back