1968 Miller Meteor Limo-Style Hearse/Ambulance Combination $6500, Trade?

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I am considering selling my 1968 Miller Meteor Cadillac, which I really think is a great car. The reason I am considering selling, is because my wife want to paint it red and I want to leave it silver to keep it's original look and integrity. The body is straight and solid, with minor rust on lower edge of two doors, needs to be painted, needs a windshield, needs rubber mat on front floor, tear in rear headliner, AC not working, needs muffler. In spite of it's flaws, this is an extremely solid car, with great potential and I would like it to stay in the PCS. This car has only 68,000 miles and runs and drives well.Originally owned by a Kansas funeral home and also owned by Tony Karsnia and Ed Renstrom.

I would trade for an ambulance, or Amblewagon, or possibly a limousine. I could trade this car and a 1985 Olds Toronado Caliente posted below. I can email pictures on request. PM, or call 201 342 4871.

What? My wife and I disagree on what color to repaint our Lifeliner but that doesn't mean we're going to sell it. I thought you'd keep this one until after the 2016 PCS meet at least. I'll give you what I paid for it in the first place...:)

What? My wife and I disagree on what color to repaint our Lifeliner but that doesn't mean we're going to sell it. I thought you'd keep this one until after the 2016 PCS meet at least. I'll give you what I paid for it in the first place...:)

I may keep it, because I love this car. The problem is that the car is worth putting a top-notch paint job on and leaving it the original Regal Silver. But, currently I am just considering selling to a good home. We will see what happens.

Thanks Ed! If I traded for a limo, it would need to be older. Lucille really wants a straight ambulance, that is part of the problem. I like the combo.

I understand your thinking, but some of us like to be happy and have good food, a clean comfortable house and a loving, happy and willing wife to come home to. So maybe, we are just being practical.

Wish I

had 6500, and a garage bay to put it in. Love silver combos and the 68 model year.

had 6500, and a garage bay to put it in. Love silver combos and the 68 model year.

I do too! I really love this car and I think it has potential to become a top-notch show car. But, I have fear that I will not do the car the proper justice. I don't want it to be less of a car, when it is done. And at this time, I have not got the bucks to do it right, so I am really torn. So, if I sell it, I really hope it goes to a good home.

Back