Ford/Lincoln/Mercury procars

1973 Mercury Marquis

Demers conversion.

Operated by the LeGresley Funeral Home in Grand-Anse New Brunswick. Photo taken in the early - mid 80's.

Once the car retired as an ambulance, it was re-painted black and used for removals. We do not know what happened to the car after that.

picture.php

Picture taken in front of the old FH that burned some time ago. New FH here.

https://maps.google.ca/?ll=47.81364...=D-umrSoRKL2Ivse76lu_GQ&cbp=12,10.51,,0,13.05

Fond of ford wagons

Love pro-cars made from ford wagons,especially 1986 thru 1991.anybody know anything more about the 1986 CRS ford hightop wagon in post #42,or have more pics of it.was this rig a one off,or were more than just one built?

Interesting. I would love to see some pics of this one in its former glory.
Ive seen the trunk loading door on ambulances but its the first time on a coach. No room for a casket spray here!

This one's a real honey!

1967 National Ford: Southwest Harbor / Tremont Ambulance (Maine)

Looks like an as-new delivery photo in front of the selling Ford dealer.

(W.H. Ballard photo - SW Harbor / Tremont Ambulance website)

Attachments

• zzz_67NatlFord.jpg
    zzz_67NatlFord.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,355
This is the best looking Siebert I've ever seen, and the only one to have sealed beam tunnels and dual CP-25s.

Here's another one with sealed beam tunnels:

Upper Darby, PA
1964 Siebert/Ford

America Emergency Squad (Mt. Holly, NJ)
1942 Siebert/Ford

(SL collection)

Attachments

• Upper Darby.jpg
    Upper Darby.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,472
  • America.jpg
    America.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,402
64 siebert

be still my fluttering heart. the 64 makes my liver quiver. brother had a 65 (not siebert). maroon and white. 2 dorays and a q2. been dreaming about building one. if i find a split seat wagon i WOULD build it. wondering, were the split seat optional or a conversion? somebody smarter than me surely knows. i'd appreciate a answer to a riddle i've thought of for years but never asked. anybody know? maybe mr. lofton or someone?

In the summer of 1982 I flew to Pennsylvania to pick up a car I bought:

http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/album.php?albumid=99&pictureid=1730

On the PA Turnpike, traveling west toward home, I saw a 1953 Ford/Siebert coach (combination, as it turned out) heading east. Having never seen one of these in person at the time, I was eager to get a photo. I kicked in the 472, got off at Everett, got back on and eventually caught up with the car. I motioned for the driver to pull over, he did, I explained what I wanted, he agreed (I seem to have good luck with this procedure), and we pulled off at the next exit. Here are the results of that event:

(SL photos)

any thoughts on this one being a armbruster

be still my fluttering heart. the 64 makes my liver quiver. brother had a 65 (not siebert). maroon and white. 2 dorays and a q2. been dreaming about building one. if i find a split seat wagon i WOULD build it. wondering, were the split seat optional or a conversion? somebody smarter than me surely knows. i'd appreciate a answer to a riddle i've thought of for years but never asked. anybody know? maybe mr. lofton or someone?

From the '50s through the '70s, split center seats were standard in cars with a forward facing third seat, and (usually) optional on others.

Back