1958 Wipers

Ok, I am sure this is probably an easy pitch for the experts here.

I have the wipers on the 58 in the que of things to get fixed, I was looking at

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380976745028?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT#ht_2255wt_1124

I realized, the windshield is probably much larger than a normal 58 caddy. I would like to get the more authentic looking wiper blades with the bare metal parts like those, but want to make sure these will look right. It does say "commercial chassis" for compatible vehicles, but I just wanted to float this by the experts before picking them up.

Those wiper blades are not even close to what the original Trico blades look like.

I can't believe that 3 people have bought those for $60! Best place to buy NOS blades is flea markets and swap meets.

Blades

Your regular auio parts store should do you well on this take your wiper arm with you. 58 cadillac pro cars use a standard sedan windshield. Try national auto parts in hellertown across from mc donalds

Amazon sells the classic blade also.

Trico 33-150 Classic Wiper Blade, 15" (Pack of 1)
by Trico
26 customer reviews
List Price: $21.32
Price: $12.86 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
You Save: $8.46 (40%)

those would not go on the 58 they are a push on style. it been so long I would have to go find the set for this one. to remember how they fastened to the arms. but I'm sure it not that way.

Back