For Sale 1968 S&S Ambulance

Richard Jones

PCS Member
Im going to sell my 68 Ambulance. Its an outstanding car. New paint, new interior front and back, rechrome red light base and crosses. Engine has been gone through,painted and correct decals. All equipment goes with ambulance (defib, phone, foot suction, Oxygen tank with tubing, 2 man cot) siren button in floor, my description does not do the car justice. Bought a new project (Pontiac sedan delivery ambulance) Please message me or call for pics 1-573-263-3278 $20,000 obo

Last edited:
He is not a site supporter. These are our rules.
And I think the TOS states that price must be shown.

Last edited:
1968 S&S Ambulance

oops... forgot I had to be a site supporter to attach pictures. Sorry....

Attachments

• DSC01376.jpg
    DSC01376.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 534
  • DSC01377.jpg
    DSC01377.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 540
  • DSC01378.jpg
    DSC01378.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 534
  • DSC01381.jpg
    DSC01381.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 541
  • DSC01382.jpg
    DSC01382.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 538
  • DSC01383.jpg
    DSC01383.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 536
  • DSC01394.jpg
    DSC01394.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 539
  • DSC01388.jpg
    DSC01388.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 527
Thanks Bill, it really is a nice car. You know how it is the thrill is over once the car is done. So the insanity never ends, I have bought another project. My wife is so happy......NOT!

Ok well it's clear that not only am I tight but I can't read either...
I read that post 3 times before I edited my post. Maybe I should of opened my eyes before reading.
My apologies to all.

no he opened his wallet between post Doug. so your still only half wrong.

but man I have been looking for a low top. 68 is my favorite year. I have a poncho project sedan delivery ambulance that has all the plating done lights and siren found and is a running car.

some time the gods just don't line up. some times they do. sharp car. what kind of Pontiac are you rebuilding now?

New Project

1951 Pontiac sedan delivery 3 door converted by national, tunnel lights, texas car. Will need some work, but has good bones.:)

nice car

doug,i do the same thing once in a while,funny sh--,and never feel bad,thats why its always fun to post,cause we like to help and thats all that matters,your a good guy and we all read fast and miss it once in a while,and i am glad that you cought it before someone got on you because thats not wright,life is good and nothing should be negative,always be happy,and never unhappy,and i know you are,like me im afaiad to post because i dont want to be corrected,im trying to help just like you,so keep on posting and ive got your back lol big brian 917-499-9994:):):):D:D:D

...i know you are,like me im afaiad to post because i dont want to be corrected,im trying to help just like you,..
I hope you aren't afraid to post because you don't want to be corrected. You say you want to help, so do we. We correct mistakes not to be mean and insulting but to help teach. Would you rather learn what's right or just continue to be wrong? That's one of the hallmarks of the PCS, we want to teach and share so we all know the right answers. So please don't be afraid to post, we're not gonna chop your fingers off! :cool:

Anyway, Richard, good luck, looks nice.

Back