Possible Trade: 1952 Superior Combo

If anyone has a pre-64 landau style hearse or for a long shot carved panel to trade, I would consider trading for my 52 Superior Combination car. This is survivor condition. Would be an easy resto if you were to go all the way. Very clean and straight. All interior is in tact including jump seats. Has the red lights in the grille. The car came out of Montana. Doesn't have a single rust hole. Incredibly solid car. Original 331 and 3 speed manual tranny. Everything works well for the most part although I wouldn't suggest driving this 900 miles. I've taken this car on 100 mile round trips and have used it as a daily driver on and off ( 1 month was the longest period without swapping cars). Engine has not been rebuilt. Does not smoke out of the tail pipes. Has some blow by though ( probably needs the heads redone ). Carburetor is a new 600 cfm Holley Carb. New tires, all rubber parts in the brake system, new fuel pump, new hoses. Converted to 12 volts. Has a modern alternator. In one way I hate to get rid of this car because its such a nice car but I really like hearses that much more. Shoot me an email if you wanna make an offer. I don't get on the forums too often, so don't count on a quick reply if you PM me. Email is best. MobergHearse@yahoo.com Not sure how to post pix, so email me if you want some pix. NO TIRE KICKERS! Serious inquiries only!

On the assist for a good survivor coach and even better guy~

52sup3c.jpg

52sup3b.jpg

52sup3.jpg

52sup3d.jpg

Back