• combo

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • ambulance

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I got a rear bumper for the 72 from a man in TX knew it was only a replateable core. drop it off with the place I use to get them from we they were new. 60 day turn around, there work is better then I remember. now do I put it on the ambulance or the combo. so may choices in life.

Attachments

• IMG_0839.jpg
    IMG_0839.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0840.jpg
    IMG_0840.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0841.jpg
    IMG_0841.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 174
I got a rear bumper for the 72 from a man in TX knew it was only a replateable core. drop it off with the place I use to get them from we they were new. 60 day turn around, there work is better then I remember. now do I put it on the ambulance or the combo. so may choices in life.

Wow Ed. I bet you could make it fit on my Lifeliner, a man with your talents and all. :thumbsup:

No. could I get it on yes but do you really want the back of the lifeliner to look like a 72 olds. I asked they don't really like to fix rust but they will in the simple spot like yours. for a fee of course. checking this 66 superior out of Jim's. it's the same center as yours with out the back up lights. they really did use that stamp a lot.

Back