Safe Traveling to All Who Are Going to Flint

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
It is once again the time of year for the In'l Meet. I will not be able to attend this year, though I will be with all of you in spirit.
As this week's events unfold, I wish you all safe travels, a wonderful time in Flint and a safe return to your homes.
I am especially thinking of the future of the PCS. I wish the Board to have a successful meeting and that you will all work to iron out the current problems that are on the minds of our members. Have courage to stand by your beliefs about what is right. And the wisdom to resolve these issues before it is too late. Always remember that we are here for the enjoyment of our cars and our friends, not a law firm, as a few seem to want. Put the fun back in the PCS, PLEASE!
Be safe, be well and have a great time!

I second this, I will not be able to attend, so I am counting on pictures and stories from all who do attend. I would like to wish everyone a safe trip, most of all enjoy the cars and the company.

I also will be unable to attend. I have a feeling that "The Calvary" is on the way and after the dust settles things will be better in the PCS. I hope all of you have safe travel and a great time.

Thanks guys.

I wish you were all coming. I particularly wish you were coming Bill. Your experience and your insight will be missed.

I'm heading north on Thursday the 13th for Flint... so far only a "2 coach caravan" on Thursday from Ohio with Aaron & his '66 Pontiac Superior combo & my '80 S&S Victoria. We're hoping for a fun & safe weekend & staying at the host hotel Thursday - Saturday. See you all there!

we have a little father to go. so we will be driving out sunday to Il. then leave from there to Flint. hope to be in time for the get togather tusday. then on the return we'll spend some time with mom and the kids in Il before comming back home to get started on Jims car. today we are hainging around the house waiting for the car to get here.

Looks like "The Vyse's" are actually going to make it. I have been warned by Kim McDonald there will be no refunds so we have to go. We leave this Friday heading to Alliance to spend the day with Chief Ron at the Carnation Festival. Monday we head to Mackinaw Island then will be in Flint Wednesday evening. Terri and I are very excited and looking forward to meeting everyone.

The Caravan Leaves Tuesday

The Carnation Convoy departs Tuesday morning at an unspecified time (for homeland security reasons) We will be there in time to eat Brady Burgers at the Garajmohol.

Bill Wright is in here somewhere or in the vicinity of the Carnation Festival this Saturday and Sunday. He's got the Buick set to go with new paint, new tires, new interior and no telling what else. I cannot wait to compare the volume of my sirens to "The Chief's".

Bill Wright is in here somewhere or in the vicinity of the Carnation Festival this Saturday and Sunday. He's got the Buick set to go with new paint, new tires, new interior and no telling what else. I cannot wait to compare the volume of my sirens to "The Chief's".

Richard Wait till You hear My Siren's Dual Electronics and a B & M

Loud

Russ

we have a little father to go. so we will be driving out sunday to Il. then leave from there to Flint. hope to be in time for the get togather tusday. then on the return we'll spend some time with mom and the kids in Il before comming back home to get started on Jims car. today we are hainging around the house waiting for the car to get here.

Any chance you will be coming in my area?
We dont plan on heading out until 3 AM on Tuesday, so if I know you will be in my neck of the woods you can stop and see my pro cars.

hittin' the road

Greetings to one and all,
We (me and the 61 MM) leave Springfield, Ohio on Friday morning headed for Alliance, Ohio and the Carnation meet. Just when I thought everything was A-OK the carb quit and went south. The local Irish parts store (O'Reiley's) got a kit within 3 hours from the time I ordered it. After a rebuild and some new miles all seems fine. So we are back on schedule. See some of you on Friday in Alliance and will be in the caravan to Flint. That should be something to see. Now where can we get dash cams like the hiway patrol and the police have?
I am looking forward to seeing the faces that go with the names I read here.
Travel safe.
See you all soon,
Mike

Please Take Lots of Pictures at the Grand National

Again, this year, I will not be able to make The Grand National, however, I would appreciate if everyone that does attend and takes pictures to please share them with those of us less fortunate. We live vicariously through your pictures and your lens, or your written reports. They're always interesting cars At the Grand National and we all like to see them.

As soon as you can, even During the Grand National, post your pictures for all to enjoy.

I'll be there in spirit because the Spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Your fellow professional car enthusiast,

Mark

We'll be there early...

Carol and I are headed to Detroit on Thursday the 6th, and I should be in Flint on Saturday. I plan to take lots of pictures and post them to FLickr.

sorry to keep you waiting mark but we will get them up as soon as we can get back. we'll north of you for a week or so after the meet.

Depending on how busy we are at the funeral home, we'll be leaving after lunch on Tuesday and driving straight through to Flint. We'll see who the "dedicated late nighters of the parking lot" are!

Back