UPDATED PCS magazine database

Jim Staruk

Super Site Supporter
Super Site Supporter
Here is the most recent PCS magazine database which includes volumes 1-178. I hope you find this searchable document interesting and valuable. Jim

Attachments

• PCS magazine index 1-178.pdf
    13.1 MB · Views: 1,535
Last edited:
Thanks Jim for all your hard work on getting this index update from a few years ago. I had hoped that it would have made it out to all the PCS members, but for some unknown reason it wasn't to be. Now, everyone can down load this to their computer, thumb drive, or CD. The file is up to date to the last issue of The Professional Car that contained this years ballot.
I would also like to take this opportunity to remind all PCS members to vote for President and Directors. It is important to have committed leadership to move this club forward, and to infuse the club with a fresh outlook to the future. In the past 4 years our membership numbers have declined, and this direction must be reversed.

It Seems Simple Enough

I agree, every member should have a copy of this. Of course everyone on THIS site now has it thanks to Jim.

Here is the most recent PCS magazine database which includes volumes 1-178. I hope you find this searchable document interesting and valuable. Jim

PLEASE NOTE: I found several errors in the original updated database which have now been corrected. Anyone who saved the original database to a hard drive might want to download this latest version and delete the original version. Sorry for the confusion but I couldn't sleep last night knowing there were errors. Jim

Jim - This is an absolutely amazing reference document and you are to be commended for all of your hard work in compiling it. It clearly shows the evolution of our publication from a newsletter to an award-winning magazine. It's a shame that when first compiled and submitted, this important work was ignored (hoarded) and never distributed to the membership. We are all now richer for it having been up-dated and posted here within the Forum - where the members and others will finally gain access to this valuable documentation. Thanks to your efforts a significant research and reference tool has been created to assist PCS members wishing to locate and access specific information or articles.

Thanks Jim for all your hard work on getting this index update from a few years ago. I had hoped that it would have made it out to all the PCS members, but for some unknown reason it wasn't to be. Now, everyone can down load this to their computer, thumb drive, or CD. The file is up to date to the last issue of The Professional Car that contained this years ballot.
I would also like to take this opportunity to remind all PCS members to vote for President and Directors. It is important to have committed leadership to move this club forward, and to infuse the club with a fresh outlook to the future. In the past 4 years our membership numbers have declined, and this direction must be reversed.

Thanks Paul for getting it done. Awesome information.

Back