Craigslistings Archives

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
I have not deleted any of the posts in this forum in a long time, and I would like to start "thin the herd" of those that have little relevant information in them. For this reason, if you know of a post that you thing should be archived, please make a single post to the bottom of the thread, and I will move it to an archive forum that will be accessible to the members.

Is there much need for a Craigslist archive? Most Craigslist sale ads are removed after the item is sold. I would think most of the links (including photo links) would be dead links after a few weeks.

Maybe others disagree....

I routinely save the pictures if I see that there is any discussion about the vehicle on the forums. An example would be the 1957 Ford F-100 ambulance posted by Adam Borkat, or the 1947 Isenhoff DeSoto Dualance posted by yourself last week. Now, if you and the other members feel these discussions are not worth saving, then please let me know.

If there are pictures and discussions it is useful not only for the uniqueness of many of these vehicles but also tracking the "bad pennys" that re-appear.

Back