Light & Siren show in Flint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an opportunity to drive our vehicles with lights & sirens on while in Flint other than at the hotel? Maybe we can while driving through downtown that Friday at the "Back to the Bricks" car show as a group.

Richard

Carnation Meet

You will if you come to the Carnation Meet before the Flint Show. Part of the thrills and chills of the Carnation is the hot run from the hotel to Maize Valley Farm Market and Winery. The Carnation Meet this year will be immediately before Flint and then we can all go in a motorcade to Flint together on Tuesday. (non emergency of course)

Lights and Sirens

Is there an opportunity to drive our vehicles with lights & sirens on while in Flint other than at the hotel? Maybe we can while driving through downtown that Friday at the "Back to the Bricks" car show as a group.

Richard

Richard on Friday August 14th We are going to The Ferndale Emergency Vehicle Show. Go To Youtube.com then Search Ferndale Emergency Vehicle Show and check out the video

If anyone has Any Questions Please call me or E-mail me
I am Working from 3 pm till 1 am and can Take calls around 4pm till 1 am
While at work. or anytime during the day MY days off are Friday Saturday Sunday
734-368-8338
Russpse@aol.com

Last edited:
You will if you come to the Carnation Meet before the Flint Show. Part of the thrills and chills of the Carnation is the hot run from the hotel to Maize Valley Farm Market and Winery. The Carnation Meet this year will be immediately before Flint and then we can all go in a motorcade to Flint together on Tuesday. (non emergency of course)

Can you post information on this Ron and Terri and I will see what we can do. We do not plan to be in Flint until Thursday, August 13th anyways and only staying for Friday and Saturday PCS activities.
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back